Orthodontic Treatment for Children and Adults
Orthodontics is a specialised field of dentistry that involves correcting irregularities of the teeth and jaws. In other words, it's all about straightening up those crooked teeth and misaligned bites. The aim is to create a healthier mouth and a beautiful, confident smile!
The first step toward achieving that beautiful smile is to book an appointment with one of our team who will examine your teeth and discuss treatment options. One of the comments we often hear from clients who have completed treatment is that they wish they'd done it earlier. Teeth straightening is one of those transformative treatments that people never regret.
Principal dentists, Dr Scott Waghorn, Dr James Philpott , Dr Inah Mundy and Dr Talha Gul are all highly skilled, qualified practitioners with many years of experience. We recognise that there are a lot of misconceptions and misinformation regarding options for orthodontic care. At Dentalcare West, we want to help you make an informed choice for your, or your child's, orthodontic care. Feel free to book for a no obligation, FREE first orthodontic consultation, worth $180, so you can learn more about our treatment approach and understand what treatment options we recommend for you or your child.
At Dentalcare West, we offer:
- All-inclusive treatment plans, no hidden extras
- Interest-free payment plans from $62.50 per week
- Convenient opening hours
- A friendly and caring environment
- The latest 3D i-Cat cone beam CT scanner – which assists us to diagnose the most difficult of orthodontic and TMJ (jaw) issues
- SmileCAD – technology that makes your treatment more comfortable and helps achieve long term results to perfect your smile
Click here if you would like a FREE Online Smile assessment.